Idiots at my school me off.

vonfeldt7

Okay, so today was the first day of school (I'm 16 and a Junior) and in my computer class (Multimedia and Adv. Web Design) my teacher was talking about how they changed the computer systems a little.

When she said this...a lot of the people stare at her and say "Oh Nooo....tell me they didn't change to Vista..." I wanted SO bad to personally get up and smack everyone of the dumbasses. One thing that REALLY pisses me off, are people that don't know what they're talking about. If you've personally tried Vista, and didnt like it...thats fine, but I can't stand when people form opinions about things without actually using it and experimenting for themselves.

Everyone there (except 1 guy) had heard that its bad (probably from an idiot friend who tried to install Ultimate on a 10 year old laptop) and they are all like "Yeah I hear its horrible" and "I heard its a nightmare." The teacher then says "Well we tried to install it one of the computers in the other room [Hella-old computers] and we couldn't get anything to work right"

In short, I can't stand dumbasses, specifically people that don't know what they're talking about. So you ever find yourself judging/criticizing something/someone before you get to know it/them firsthand (We all do it)...STFU.

That was my rant, and...hopefully there's a lesson for everyone out of it.

pyro

Yes you make plenty of sense. However I have personally tried vista. And it's too bulky. It's pretty nice though graphic wise and feature wise. Overall I trashed it...Wasn't what I wanted

patrickv

trust me, if i were in your class, i would have been the first one to get smacked by you..lol
i have used vista and XP is far better, they should change the system to vista when vista gets its first official service pack