If you could choose to be a great volunteer Linux free programmer, or

Double-Aces

banned
a paid programmer for Microsoft, with great wages, a 401K, stock options and the best health benefits. Which would you choose?

Be honest.

NyxCharon

Linux Programmer.
I believe in open source software. I'll make my money doing something elsewhere.

Oh, and way to make the question biased towards Microsoft.

Double-Aces

banned
Linux Programmer.
I believe in open source software. I'll make my money doing something elsewhere.

Oh, and way to make the question biased towards Microsoft.

And the linux company that you give your work to will make billions, off your beliefs

lucasbytegenius

net-troll.jpg

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
Great volunteer Linux dev.

I don't want to move overseas right now, especially when I'm already doing quite well where I live. But I don't see why you're presenting this as a either-or question - most people are capable of successfully working on more than one project. Given the option, I would probably work for Microsoft - I don't see how that would interfere with my current work on open source projects, so I could just pick both.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Why would anyone brag about buying a Dell computer...............or owning anything made by AMD, or being to poor to afford a real computer OS.

Okay Mr. Genius tell us; what is wrong with running AMD? Hmm? What's that? You don't know?

Yeah....that's what I thought.