Im a girl that knows NOTHING about computers and needs help lol!!

mihir

VIP Member
Right click the downloaded file and click on extract,then go to the extracted folder and run the setup file there and follow the instructions. :D

GirlyD

Right click the downloaded file and click on extract,then go to the extracted folder and run the setup file there and follow the instructions. :D

i clicked extract on both of the folders and nothing much really happend ??? :eek:

mihir

VIP Member
Once the package is downloaded

Extracting .zip Files in Windows:
Save the downloaded .zip file to the hard drive.
Right click on the file and select "extract all". This will open the extraction wizard.
Click "next" and then select the location to extract the files to.
Choose the option to "Make a new folder".
Click "ok."
Click "next" to begin the extraction process.
Make sure that the "Show Extracted Files" option is checked.
Click "Finish" when complete.

Then open the folder you will see a list of files/folders and double click the setup file and then follow the instructions and then reboot your computer.

How are you getting 2 folders.When I extracted it I just got One folder and in it the list of files.

GirlyD

Once the package is downloaded

Then open the folder you will see a list of files/folders and double click the setup file and then follow the instructions and then reboot your computer.

How are you getting 2 folders.When I extracted it I just got One folder and in it the list of files.

i see one folder that has 3 '' ... '' next to it and then i got one that says AC97:confused: