incredible photoshop artist

youtin

Amazing....

Honestly I thought it was some con guy posting pictures posted as Photoshop creations, lol:p

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
It's nice...but

It's definitely nice but I have seen better things such as one guy doing a glass, that looked so real, I could not believe it. When I saw this guy's work, I immediately knew it was an edit.

EDIT: However some of his fine art examples are very realistic I have to admit.

JAN :D

i.Angel

Haha simply amazing really! I wonder how many hours he spent on each painting. Everything looked realistic besides the plant in the 2nd image to the right.

Man I wish I had photoshop... how much does it cost anywayz?

Yasu

Anywhere from $400 to $700(CS2).

Some of those pictures look like an awesome render from 3DS Max.

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Some of those pictures look like an awesome render from 3DS Max.
yah, at first i thoguht it was just a semi decent massive render in 3DSMax but then read it was entirley in photoshop, my god thats amazing.... how would you get all the shapes, i dont even know that...

jimmymac

VIP Member
i.Angel said:
Haha simply amazing really! I wonder how many hours he spent on each painting. Everything looked realistic besides the plant in the 2nd image to the right.

from site said:
It took eleven months (close to 2,000 hours) to create

thats how long he spent on the picture on the main page

Dr Studly

banned
very nice... i have adobe photoshop CS 9.0... never use it tho... lol, i guess when im bored i play around with the effects and invert stuff...lol

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Not quite sure how some of you thought it was, as you put it "an edit". I think it looks incredibly realistic. I have created some semi-realistic looking 3D renders before, but to create something like that, in photoshop.. thats quite impressive!

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
SFR said:
Not quite sure how some of you thought it was, as you put it "an edit". I think it looks incredibly realistic. I have created some semi-realistic looking 3D renders before, but to create something like that, in photoshop.. thats quite impressive!
yah, i didnt get what people were saying about it being an edit, i thought it was bloody amazing, lol. and yeh, i could eblieve it being 15000 layers, just take a deep look at it, everything that is behind something else, or every single elemnt of it is a different render/image, so yeh, a dman lot of layers there, gotta be a lot to reach 1.7Gb as a flat file lol

dragon

lee101

VIP Member
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
OH MY GOD
that is just soo amazing, it looks soo real, that guy is waay too good!

ps: hi everyone, i'm back, if anyone even noticed i was gone :p

Lee :D