iPod Touch / iPhone Owners

Will You Upgrade?

• Stick with 1.1.4 (Normal)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stick with 1.1.4 Jailbroken

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • "Upgrade" to 2.0 (Normal)

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • "Upgrade" to 2.0 Jailbroken, When it happens.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Kornowski

VIP Member
Will you be upgrading to the new 2.0 Firmware? Or keeping with 1.1.4 (Jailbroken?)

Granted, all these "new" apps sound good. But, they've been around for ages. Well, most of 'em anyway.

I was looking through the iTunes App Section, finding things like 'Sketches', 'Tap Tap Revenge' and 'Light'. These are all old news. I'm on a 1.1.4 Jailbroken iPod and I have all these already. Why upgrade and have to pay for apps that you can have for free.

The best looking app I've seen if the 'Remote' one, But I'm not going to lose all the stuff I have just so I can sit the other side of my room to change the song, I have have legs.

I'm going to wait and see if they bring out a Jailbreak for the 2.0 Firmware, then I'd consider it.

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I'm gonna wait for a good 2.0 jailbreak.

BTW, I'm still running 1.1.3 (Didn't like how ZipPhone made the 1.1.4 jailbreak perform - is there another way?)

Kornowski

VIP Member
I'll keep my jailbroken 1.1.4 for now, then when 2.0 is broken, I'll upgrade to it.

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do in the time being.

I'm gonna wait for a good 2.0 jailbreak.

BTW, I'm still running 1.1.3 (Didn't like how ZipPhone made the 1.1.4 jailbreak perform - is there another way?)

Nope, I don't think there's another way. What don't you like with ZipPhone? I think it's awesome, it's so easy!

Justin

VIP Member
sticking to my 1.1.4 jailbroken, but when 2.0 is jailbroken i'll get that.

basically, i'm a cheap skate. :p

they say there's super monkey ball? i have that on the wii. :(

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Actually, I heard the Dev team already jailbroke 2.0 and they're making a release for it.