Is there anywhere I can sell my PC Game??

fmk78

i bought this new jet fighter simulation game (Falcon 4.0 Allied Force), but it's a tad on the technical side. Is there anywhere i can sell it? i tried Amazon, but for some reason it won't let me. i'm guessing it's because of copyright laws or something. any ideas? thanks..

Rip_Uk

ebay has got to be the best bet, but i sold 12 games not long back and got £2.03 for them. Just set the starting price where you want it

fmk78

i don't like ebay much. they make you pay through the nose for listing your items up front, and even if your item doesn't sell, you have to pay anyway. they charged me almost 20 bucks just for listing a few pictures (which didn't sell anyway). plus the super long listing process is so freakin confusing. i'll try gamestop. thanks..

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Take 'em to a local game shop and sell them there. BTW, ive never been charged for something i didnt sell on eBay

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
if you sell them to EBGames or Gamestop, they usually only give you a store credit, and it will easily sell on eBay, but the final price will be quite low. Or you can sell them on amazon.com, you need to do something extra now to sell software there, but your still able to. or get 100+ posts here (not spam posts) and sell it here.

fmk78

i don't know what you guys mean by "100 posts". is that a certain place on this website to sell your stuff?? i don't get it.

i put my game up for sale on this site, but it may be in the wrong area. it's under "computer equipment". i couldn't find a better place to put it.

everytime i've ever used ebay, sell or not, they've charged me. they charge you before you even post anything. maybe i'm selling in the wrong area or something, but they've always made sure they get their cut!

Xycron

banned
You can't post in the computer equipment for sale section unless you have made at least 100 posts. Is you read the title of the sticky in there you would know....

Geoff

VIP Member
See the number under your name? thats how many posts you've done, once you hit 100 or more, you can post in that section.

fmk78

oh, 100 posts! why didn't you say so?? j/k ok, got it. geez, but by the time i do that, they'll be onto 128 bit games! lol