Is this a good 3dmark06 score

Itanda

10235ks9.jpg

I forgot how to place an image in a message. but my score is 10235.. My specs are in my sig.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how good would you say my pc is according to this score at gaming like could i pretty much run any game at DECENT settings (not ultra or anything) but decent?

Last edited by a moderator:

yuki953

well, like, the games i play....

i play crysis, and WoW,

you may be able to play a lot of games, but not top 'o de line ones

oregon

well, like, the games i play....

i play crysis, and WoW,

you may be able to play a lot of games, but not top 'o de line ones

Crysis and WoW top of the line? :eek:

No. Crysis is demanding, but 10k 3dmark will play it pretty decently. And his comp will kill WoW, which is what, five years old now?

Don't listen to yuki... your comp is quite good. Probably 6 or 7.

StrangleHold

Staff member
Pretty average score using a Athlon X2 at 2.9/3.0 with a GTS. And you can play any game on it but just not on all high setting.

yuki953

well, i didnt say wow was top of the line... just saying he MIGHT not be able to play it in full awesomeness...

ch1nkdafait

actually, WoW is pretty demanding when you're running it on 1680x1050 resolution with all the graphics turned up. my 8800GT couldn't handle it, but then again i'm running it in maximized windowed mode with dualview
and i know a lot of people who play in high settings...but with an 800x600 resolution =P

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
for that setup i think its a good score,and for the people who said his system wont play games,they dont have a clue!!!

it will play games very nicely,not maxed obviusly but without a doubt will play many on medium.

Itanda

Good stuff guys and about the wow thing when i used to play it back in the day.. i remember that my fps would just stay at a straight 60fps like there was a cap on it or someshit

techglider

I don't know if that's completely true.. I tested my system about a month ago and scored about a 3k. It playes hl2 and other source games, including L4D, Cs: source just fine... I built the computer about 3 years ago.. If your interested i could get the specs when i get home.