is this a good desktop computer

ilovefishsticks

Seems ok but if i were u i would build one... Cheaper, mine was 800 bucks at the starting and had better video card.Also if you get it, look up all the parts. This guy says its got 1600 FSB, find out if that true, i never heard of that fast FSB before, and if it is real its gonna be fast for gaming for sure. :cool:

Professor

Ya, you should just build one yourself. Cheaper and you know exactly what your getting.

Besides if you were to get that, you would definitely want to replace the graphics card if you want to play any recent games at a decent level. So it would end up costing over 800 anyways.

Lax

VIP Member
From now on stick everything you want to ask about ANY system in this thread billybob. You don't need to create 20 new threads to talk about a single system when it's easier to just talk about it here.

The-Llamalizer

i didnt even know that amd made the 64 3700 in socket 754. i get something with 939, whether u build it urself or not, so as to provide easier upgrading, i.e. pci-e gfx. the k8n doesnt have pci-e.

Geoff

VIP Member
doesnt tell u what kind of video card it is, it says nVidia 256MB, so my guess would be the FX5200 or FX5500, not that great for gaming.