Just bought 2 games

carter89

Since I'm building my new computer next week I decided to get games for it (Like a BDay present LOL). I was wondering if there are any must have games that every PCer should have?
I have:
WoW WotLK, getting Cata
Getting digital copy of Starcraft 2
Left 4 Dead 2 (just bought)
Dawn of War 2 gold (just bought)
The CoD I'm gonna w8 till the newest one comes out in Nov
Starcraft
First Guild Wars
AoE3
Getting one of the Total Wars

As you can see i like my RTS and RPGs, now I'm moving slowly into FPS (might just get them for my PS3 tho...

Any suggestions? Also what things are NEEDED for a newly built gaming computer. I had crappy gaming rig but it wasn't cutting it so I decided to build my own :D?

Aastii

VIP Member
Since I'm building my new computer next week I decided to get games for it (Like a BDay present LOL). I was wondering if there are any must have games that every PCer should have?
I have:
WoW WotLK, getting Cata
Getting digital copy of Starcraft 2
Left 4 Dead 2 (just bought)
Dawn of War 2 gold (just bought)
The CoD I'm gonna w8 till the newest one comes out in Nov
Starcraft
First Guild Wars
AoE3
Getting one of the Total Wars

As you can see i like my RTS and RPGs, now I'm moving slowly into FPS (might just get them for my PS3 tho...

Any suggestions? Also what things are NEEDED for a newly built gaming computer. I had crappy gaming rig but it wasn't cutting it so I decided to build my own :D?

For good RTS/RPG games, I'd look into Dragon Age and some of the C&C games, as well as the Civilisation games. Civ V is coming out soon I thinik, so you could look into getting that :good:

for a gaming system, you will need a fairly good processor, preferably quad core, but more importantly, a good graphics card. Memory isn't as important, but you will still need atleast 3GB to be gaming well

Last edited:

HumanMage

Diablo, Diablo II, and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Also, Torchlight, the modern equivalent to Diablo (designed by the same people, if I'm not mistaken) is a good game as well. I think they're even going to make it into an MMO some time.

jimmymac

VIP Member
get hold of mass effect 1 first though, can be picked up nice and cheaply on steam at the moment, once you've completed that give Mass Effect 2 a go.