Just got MW2 and tbh :/

FairDoos

Just got MW2 and to be honest its not worth the hassle really i mean yer its a great game and has some good graphics but its the exact same gameplay :/ + So fare ive recognized they havent changed the flames, the dumpsters, the shanty metal, the civilian cars and i could probably think of more but i cba haha im going sleep anyway night CF :p

Stoic Sentinel

Just got MW2 and to be honest its not worth the hassle really i mean yer its a great game and has some good graphics but its the exact same gameplay :/ + So fare ive recognized they havent changed the flames, the dumpsters, the shanty metal, the civilian cars and i could probably think of more but i cba haha im going sleep anyway night CF :p

YESH! I knew it! It wasn't worth pre-ordering :D I'll wait until the price drops to $30-20, just for the campaign ;)

Enjoi

banned
Lol. I don't think I'm going to get it at all with all the negative feedback its been getting.

+1

With the way they spit on the faces of PC gamers, the game would have to be a 5 star masterpiece before I would even consider downloading it illegally.

(Which I don't do anyways)

/\E

+1

With the way they spit on the faces of PC gamers, the game would have to be a 5 star masterpiece before I would even consider downloading it illegally.

What all did they strike from the game? I know about the dedicated servers, but what else...

Archangel

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the price to drop too. (wich has to be fairly fast, considering all the negative waves around it. :p )
iirc, the single player can be played in co-op over lan (is that true?)
so I'm probably going to get it for that reason. :) (for the singleplayer and the co-op.)

FairDoos

I'm waiting for the price to drop too. (wich has to be fairly fast, considering all the negative waves around it. :p )
so I'm probably going to get it for that reason. :) (for the singleplayer and the co-op.)

Yer this is true i find this to be the most interesting thing but as for evcerything else its just the same but they've added new maps, new models and new weapons and some graphic updates but as for everything else its all the same

Justin

VIP Member

the co-op gameplay is separate from the campaign storyline. IW said that it ruined the cinematic experience.

bomberboysk

Heh, maybe ill pick up modern warfare THREE if they fix the servers by then. For now ill be happy with COD4 and the great modding commuity behind it.

FairDoos

To be honest ive enarly completed the hole campaign and i have to say! WOW! Actual WOW! This is like something ive never played befopre its unbelievable! :D

Aastii

VIP Member
To be honest ive enarly completed the hole campaign and i have to say! WOW! Actual WOW! This is like something ive never played befopre its unbelievable! :D

so it is basically the same as the CoD4 campain, starts out sort of slow and then makes you go :eek: omg this is awesome, only the difference is with this one is that it has the same...everything as its predecessor :p ?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like the game so far,Multiplayer is fun....weapons and maps are awesome.

currently LVL 9.

lexmark

+1

lol... was that the comment that got him banned ?