Laptop Advise

Breadman177

I've always built my own desktops and know next to nothing about laptops except they cost alot more to get the same thing on desktop. That being said with my new job I am about to start, carrying around a desktop with me would be a huge pain. I am going to be making alot of money and I have no bills atm so there really is no budget as long as I'm not adding an extra $500 for a 3% increase in performance or something like that.

As far as high end laptops what should I be looking for? I would like to be able to play games on there during the little bit of free time I will have. I was looking at the Dell Alienware line, are they any good or should I look for something else?

Ankur

Alienware laptops are good, but they aren't recommended as they are over-priced and very bulky and Dell products aren't the best in quality.
I think you should get the Asus G53 series or the G73 series, they are one of the best out there.

daisymtc

Decent gaming laptop probably $1500??

You would probably consider Asus G53SW/ G73SW.
Or you could also consider those with Clevo P151HM/Clevo P170HM

Breadman177

Also I'm not sure if I will actually be able to have an address to get something shipped to me. Is there any store better than others to get high end laptops? I'll be in north central to west Texas area.
Oh and I could afford 2k possibly 2500 if need be.

E31

Also I'm not sure if I will actually be able to have an address to get something shipped to me. Is there any store better than others to get high end laptops? I'll be in north central to west Texas area.
Oh and I could afford 2k possibly 2500 if need be.
You could use my address.