Leaked GTX680 specs?

Spesh

So wanna donate one of those 580s to me? You seem to have an excess.

Haha, I've already sold two of them with the waterblocks just tonight. As much as I would like to give them away for free, I'm afraid I'm just not that generous, lol.

itsaferbie

After looking at the reviews and benchmarks for this card, I am going to be using my Step-Up with EVGA to get me one of these. From the Step-Up it'll only cost me $170.62 for the card plus my GTX 570.

jonnyp11

After looking at the reviews and benchmarks for this card, I am going to be using my Step-Up with EVGA to get me one of these. From the Step-Up it'll only cost me $170.62 for the card plus my GTX 570.

Ha, that new costs 300-320, so technically they're loosing 10-30, but considering you paid more, still a pretty good deal.

claptonman

How much did you buy it for? Mine was around $350. But that's a good deal, since 570s are going cheap now, and will continue to get cheaper, so best to get it out of there.

@Spesh Awww too bad...

itsaferbie

Ha, that new costs 300-320, so technically they're loosing 10-30, but considering you paid more, still a pretty good deal.

How much did you buy it for? Mine was around $350. But that's a good deal, since 570s are going cheap now, and will continue to get cheaper, so best to get it out of there.

@Spesh Awww too bad...

Yeah I paid $340 when I bought mine, it was on a little sale when I got it after Christmas. Also if they had free shipping for it then it'd only cost me $160, so $10.62 is in the shipping alone, which isn't bad at all.