Let's See Those Laptops!!

tlarkin

VIP Member
I don't think so look at his sig "Retired at the age of 26"

maybe he is a rock star, and a closet geek? Either way, its not hard to get consumer items if you are willing to take on the debt. Trust me, pay off a credit card and they magically give you another one with 10x the limit on it.

luckyedboy66

lol, sounds like KOF has got it made; he lives in Oahu (Hawaii, i assume). im guessing he works as an IT guy, or at a computer store. computer stuff aint cheep in Hawaii...

Boomer

great pics! After seeing this thread, i went ahead and took a bunch of my new dv9500 :)

here they are:
DSCN4508.jpg

DSCN4500.jpg

DSCN4512.jpg

DSCN4494.jpg

DSCN4501.jpg

DSCN4503.jpg

DSCN4502.jpg

DSCN4506.jpg

DSCN4509.jpg

Boomer

you should wear a shirt when you take pics...lol. nice laptop though. how do you like the imprint finish? i think i like my older style better...

lol, its too freakin hot in this AZ heat right now :( i have mixed feelings about the new design. i had the dv9000 before like yours. but the i had problems with it and returned it. i still don't know which design i like better.....prolly lean toward the 9000 lid a lil more.

u know whats funny, it still says dv9000 on the top right corner of the screen.....not dv9500. when i first opened the box, i almost got mad thinking they ripped me off.

Last edited:
now, ive always wondered what expansion port 2 was.
I had one on my compaq and you have one on your hp...
sorta looks like a sata port...

anothEr

sorry for crappy pics. Its my phone cameria.:mad:
Photo-0022.jpg

My comp
Photo-0023.jpg

My dvd-rom with no face plate. My original drive failed, so i had to take one out of my older laptop.
specs are in my sig.

Last edited:

SirKenin

banned
Here are mine at the moment:

Acer Extensa Core2Duo, 2GB RAM, 160GB drive, webcam, yada yada yada:

002800x600jl4.jpg

Asus A8H Centrino Duo 1GB RAM, blah blah blah:

007800x600yw2.jpg

The Asus is for sale. $549 if you're interested. Webcam, DVD burner, disks, accessories, box, manual, etc.

Last edited: