looking..

M3m0ry

i decided instead of gettins a new desktop i want to get a laptop. Problem is im short on cash. Im looking for a laptop with pentium 4, at least 256 memory, and a graphics card that is good enough to play CC Generals (Nvidia Geforce 2, or ATI Radeon 7500+.

If anyone could find a laptop with those minimum specs for a low price i would appreciate it.

M3m0ry

hrm...

Yeah i looked there, they have one starting at $800, but it has an Intel graphics card, and im looking for somthing a little cheaper, i know you dont get much cheaper, but if you could help me out id appreciate it. I dont care if it's name brand or not.

Bobo

banned
Compusa gets a lot of great deals, they don't have any right now, but sometimes they do. BTW, compusa is in the Robinson Town SQ, if you want to go to the actual store. I live in PGH too, if you hadn't noticed.

Anyway, they have some of the best deals on all computer stuff that I have seen

There is also Ebay, but I don't trust them

M3m0ry

hrm.

hey a fellow pittsburgher, yeah i know where that comp usa is, tho ive never been in it, but thanks for the info.

voltaesoteric

You could get an Area-51m 7700 laptop

This thing is sick i got it for free by refering people to a website http://www.mods4free.com/?r=4086. I know most people dont like this stuff but it worked for me.

Processor
Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor
530 with HT Technology
Memory
256MB DDR2 at 533MHz
Hard Drive
40GB 5400RPM
Graphics Card
NVIDIA GeForce™
FX Go 6800 256MB
Optical Drive
24X CDRW / 8X DVD