Mass Effect and fallout 3

starlitjoker

hey guys whatsup :D
i have mass effect 1 and fallout 3, but ive never gotten along to beating either of them, how long is each campaign on like a normal difficulty for the average gamer? i play maybe 1-2 hours on weekdays and ALOT of weekends, how long did it take you guys to beat each one of those? and which one should i play after i finish bioshock 1 :/ i know im very very behind! lol im making up lost ground for bioshock 2 and mass effect 2 :D

CrayonMuncher

no idea about mass effect but fallout 3 (one of the best games ive ever played) took me something like 65 hours, but if you just fllow the main story arc probably about 7 hours, the main story is very short its the side quest that make the game what it is.
i have no xbox or a pc good enough to play mass effect wish i did tho looks awesome

Dystopia

no idea about mass effect but fallout 3 (one of the best games ive ever played) took me something like 65 hours, but if you just fllow the main story arc probably about 7 hours, the main story is very short its the side quest that make the game what it is.
i have no xbox or a pc good enough to play mass effect wish i did tho looks awesome

Meh, FO3 is much better than mass effect. And im pretty sure if you can play FO3 you can play Mass effect.

Make sure you buy the broken steel dlc for Fallout. Otherwise when you beat the game it ends and you can't keep exploring, but Broken Steel makes the game completely open ended.

CrayonMuncher

Make sure you buy the broken steel dlc for Fallout. Otherwise when you beat the game it ends and you can't keep exploring, but Broken Steel makes the game completely open ended.

good point you should try and the game of the year edition as it has all the expansion

Twist86

Mass Effect clearly looks like a console port to me and the worst part of it is the AI are utterly stupid and easy to kill. Don't get me wrong the game is fun but after 20 planets you start to get sick of the same thing.

Fallout 3 has my money as it kept me busy for over 100 hours and I still come back to it when I am bored and I am a MAJOR fan of setting traps and sneaking around etc which many games leave this mechanic out or do a bad job of it.

Fallout 3 is great as they allow a lot of different gameplay styles rule the world.

zombine210

i was able to finish mass effect in like a week. but i didn't do any side quests or talked to people or visited other planets. mainly because i though the story would be too long. it's really not.

i've started a new game and going to all the other planets etc. i've actually put in more hours in the second time yet i'm not at the level when i beat it the first time :confused:

so, you could really finish it pretty quick, just do the main quests.

fallout 3 is way longer. you walk everywhere and get killed quite easily, so you gotta take it slow.