missing drivers.

pogalog1

Hi people.

I recently had my comp fail on me, with the blue screen dumping info or wateva, so i took it in to have my hard drive saved, reinstalled windows etc...
after findin out that actually all of my pics and music, etc had actually survived the reinstallation, waste of 100quid i know, i found that i couldnt play any music files as it says the device isnt installed? no i can understand that i may need to reinstall microsoft works etc... but how do i reinstall an audio device, as i dont even know which one i had before?
same prob with my wireless card, its a ralink card, which half survived the reinstallation, as the icon and startup is there, but again it says something needs installing??

there are a number of other drivers missing but these two are the ones i need the most.

most confused so any help is much appreciated.

Mark

Deviousmind

but personally id take it back to the shop and say its not working and get them to do what they should have done in the first place

pogalog1

i gave it my best shot but its just too far over my head so back to the shop it goes. cheers for helping tho