Mouse Gestures

Jiffyman

I was wondering if theres an app out there besides stroke it which can be used to open apps using your mouse. I would be using stroke it, but it only uses commands on programs that are running. I need something that can be used to open programs using the mouse.

OS Dragon

I doubt there is. Tell me if there is (but I keep an I on this thread). Its pretty hard to find a pattern of mouse movements that won't occure without the user's knowledge. I mean think about it every user is different from little kids to old-timers there are all gonna do something different. Do you think you could patent a paticular movemeent and not expect it to happen naturally?

Jiffyman

You do have a good point there, but thats why you hold down the right mouse button while doing the gestures.

Zeus2005

you could maybe program something simple to do it for you....if you have any programing experiance. Dont think it would be too hard, wait for a mouse action in a loop or something and run the shortcut for that prog if loop condition met- eg mouse was right clicked and moved in a circle etc........:rolleyes: