Must Buy PC Racing Games Past, Present, Future?

Bulzeye11

I would like to know what games you guys think are must owns for any PC Racer

Also any Steering Wheels that would be good?

Thanks of Advice

Archangel

VIP Member
and ofcourse post a picture of it (again :p )

if you are using Vista tough, I have a Logitech FX racing wheel (costed me 15 euro's :p ) for the xbox 360. Those work under Vista too :) (Xp doesnt recognize them, vista does ) either way, its a very nice racing wheel (with force feedback) and imo definately worth the money!

Justin

VIP Member
G25racer is gunna tell u to get the G25 Setup lol

and ofcourse post a picture of it (again :p )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*clears throat* sorry, carry on.

back on topic, here are a few games i enjoy.

* Test Drive Unlimited (love that game! i love driving around with my mates around the island!)

* Need For Speed Most Wanted (best game from the post-underground era.)

* Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (imo, best NFS made, lacks a story mode though.)

* rFactor (massive modable race sim!)

* Live For Speed (haven't played it, but the game is like rFactor with a lot of mods)

* Toca Race Driver 3 (played it on the PSP. :) should be good on other platforms too.)

* RACE 07 (latest race sim out now iirc featuring touring cars, formula bmw and many more.)

well, these are on the top of my head right now. i went blank. lol.

G25r8cer

G25racer is gunna tell u to get the G25 Setup lol

Here I am!! I would say the top games out right now are the older ones such as GTR2 and LFS (live for Speed). LFS is kinda like rfactor but way better. The graphics are pretty good and the game is incredibly liht and not overpacked. The game itself is only 450mb or so but, its not lacking anything. It has 6speed and clutch support and the cars actually stall if you dont take off right. The newest version of LFS does not allow any mod tools yet but, it will soon. With GTR2 it is more of a race sim as LFS is more of an easy going race sim. GTR2 is hardcore!! LFS is also great for drifting!! Oh yeah I love drifting in LFS GTR2 has a lot more potential when it comes to mods as just about any car/track you can think of can be downloaded and installed. A great site for mods is listed below!

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=8427

G25r8cer

Srry guys! Here it is Start drooling LOL

100_0180.jpg

G25r8cer

I am putting money in the budget for a 22" hp!! Its not a bad setup for a 17 year old and the pc only cost me $550 minus the obvious addons. I got a great deal on the pc

Bulzeye11

g25racer
that setup is so sick i wish i had the space/money
but looking into a steering wheel
any cheaper wheels than the g25 u guys like?