My Computer

m0nk3ys1ms

DKdeadly said:
ok mabye you are right but now you need nice 2 gigs for your xp and for new 64 bit vista come on you need a good computer at least a cpu that is dual core some amd x2 4400

Like i have hundrends of suff running and those 2 gigs i use them trusy me i never turn my pc off only restart..

most people dont have a 100 programs running in the background though, i think though that we will see more basic dual core and higher memory systems on the store shelfs within the next year.

Clutch

banned
ANNR said:
中国武汉, 你的Vista是那来的啊?是在BT上下载的吗?如果是BT,可以把网页给我吗? 我也好想要Vista啊!!!看起来是Cool死了啊。

谢谢了兄弟.
He's just asking where he can find Windows Vista on BitTorrent.

m0nk3ys1ms

Clutch said:
He's just asking where he can find Windows Vista on BitTorrent.

ok i get it now, vista???BT.

edit: holy heck my 500th post, wow, 500 posts in a little over two months. what would i do if i werent a member of this forum, i would like to thank the administrators and all the mods. whooooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!

ANNR

I only wanted to see first hand what Vista is like, just a little curious thats all, beside i was not gona install it in my mean boot drive anyways.

By the reply that you guys are giveing I guess its safe to say that all of you probly know that i have two boot drive in my PC, so no harm there if my back up boot drive gets all messed up when i install Vista on it.

Like everybody said, its beta so by the time it is done the chances are i will have to pay to keep useing it, and i am not gona do that.

(BT) all the way people

Last edited:

Bobo

banned
I would strongly suggest that you (ANNR) and Clutch shut up right now before you both find yourselves in bannedland. Using Vista in that way is illegal, whether or not you plan to pay for it later. Vista will not be officially released until next January, so just wait for it.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
alright... this thread has wandered way off course...

I am going to play mod and tell everyone to get back to 中国武汉's question.

中国武汉 is a poor Chinese man or woman and he or she would like to know if his or her computer is out of date if he or she was in the USA...

m0nk3ys1ms

SFR said:
I am going to play mod and tell everyone to get back to 中国武汉's question.

中国武汉 is a poor Chinese man or woman and he or she would like to know if his or her computer is out of date if he or she was in the USA...

no, the computer isn't out of dAte

Clutch

banned
Bobo said:
I would strongly suggest that you (ANNR) and Clutch shut up right now before you both find yourselves in bannedland. Using Vista in that way is illegal, whether or not you plan to pay for it later. Vista will not be officially released until next January, so just wait for it.
Bobo, I was just unveiling what he was saying. There is no need to tell me to shut up, although it is quite apparent that you need to shut up and reanalyze the situation before you make false accusations of me supporting the illegal downloading of software.

Bobo

banned
Clutch said:
Bobo, I was just unveiling what he was saying. There is no need to tell me to shut up, although it is quite apparent that you need to shut up and reanalyze the situation before you make false accusations of me supporting the illegal downloading of software.
OK, so maybe I shouldn't have said shut up. But what he was saying did not need to be unveiled, because it shouldn't have been said in the first place. Whether or not you support illegal downloading you cannot talk about it. So let's just stop talking about and drop the whole thing, ok?

Geoff

VIP Member
Bobo said:
OK, so maybe I shouldn't have said shut up. But what he was saying did not need to be unveiled, because it shouldn't have been said in the first place. Whether or not you support illegal downloading you cannot talk about it. So let's just stop talking about and drop the whole thing, ok?
Bobo, you need to calm down.

Clutch was just clarifying the situation, he wasnt telling anyone to illegally download it.

ANNR

OMG, how did this thread get to get 4 pages long. Lets just drop the intire thing, I typed what i said in chinese for a reason, i didn't expect anybody to to understand it beside 中国武汉.

So lets just forget about what i said, its all my bad ok.

4W4K3

VIP Member
There used to be such good members here...

I'm still here every once in a while, oddly enough working in IT. I simply do less forum chatting and more working and paying the bills now. :p

Oh 2006, what an odd year you were. My life was so different then.