Need a new power supply

IBEPCWIZ

Hey guy my psu went and want to know the best psu for about 150 or under. I had a 750 watt in there and would like nothing smaller. My build is in my sig and would like to upgrade my gpu's sooner or later. Thanks in advance

linkin

VIP Member
Try looking for a Corsair TX750. (not sure if that's correct model, but anything from corsair is good.) But you could get away with a 600W PSU

IBEPCWIZ

I know a 650 would do fine but I'm going to go with 2 4850x2's when I get the money. But they have the corsair at bestbuy for 110 right now so I think ill get that one. I just wanted to make sure that the corsair brand was a good one

Aastii

VIP Member
I know a 650 would do fine but I'm going to go with 2 4850x2's when I get the money. But they have the corsair at bestbuy for 110 right now so I think ill get that one. I just wanted to make sure that the corsair brand was a good one

corsair is one of the best brands of power supplies you can get, imo the best because of quality, price, reliability, support, looks etc, but that is opinion, them being one of the best brands is fact though