need an office pc.. I have most of the parts.

brentduo

I have a bunch of pc parts sitting in my garage and a need a new pc at work. I have a cpu, mobo, video card, and HD already. I need a case, pc 6400memory, and power supply. My boss says she will gave me a $100 buget. What should I get?

currently I have:

evga 650i
200gb ide HD
core2 duo 2.33ghz
cpu fan
evga 8500gt

Also my secretary has a DELL with a AMD athlon X2 1.8ghz we want to upgrade memory and processor. would I have to reinstall windows? and would any dual core am2 socket processor work?

Also my secretary has a DELL with a AMD athlon X2 1.8ghz we want to upgrade memory and processor. would I have to reinstall windows? and would any dual core am2 socket processor work?

no you will not have to reinstall the operating system.

yes as long as the motherbored is socket am2, dont buy a am2+ proccessor unless the motherbored supports am2+ a am2+ will fit but it will not run the motherbored so dont try it youll waste money

like the best am2 proccesser out now is the 6400 if im correct, someone correct me if im wrong though, thats about 90 dollors, but if you just want somthing faster then a 1.8 then go for like the 4000 because its only like 50 bucks but its at 2.4