Hey,
I just bought a kit build a week or so ago from Tigerdirect,

MSI MOBO
AMD Phenom X6
8GB DDR3
1TB HD
+Case & PSU

The AMD stock fan is driving me insane spinning at excess of 3700 RPM
I bought 3 case fans, 2 120mm and a 80mm to help the airflow a bit. They are silent as hell, but the CPU fan is insanely loud.
I really would rather not buy a new heatsink and fan, so instead I'd rather tune it down a notch.
All the fans are currently on full blast, I can control the fans, but I'm not sure what would be a good temperature to keep the case at.

Currently, the CPU idles at ~18C and never reaches above 25C even under full load, the system temp averages ~30C while gaming, and ~25C while idle.

What would a good temperature be to keep my case while not sacrificing performance?

salvage-this

You temps are completely fine. Keep the CPU under 50c and you will be fine. Really it can go up to 62c but don't let it go that far. The best thing to do is just to get a better fan for the cpu. Nothing crazy. CM 212 EVO would be more than enough.

danthrax

I would just turn down the fan speed while at full load and keep an eye on the temps. Like salvage-this said, keep it around 50c or lower. Once you're at about 50c under full load, don't turn down the fan speed any lower. Hopefully that will be quiet enough!

Otherwise, get a better heatsink/fan setup for the CPU and go from there.