Need some Excel 2007 help

BLK1985

I am setting up some Excel documents for some book keeping for my dad's business. But I have a few question so that I can make it as easy to use as possible. I have the jists of it done just need some minor tweaking and want to know if its possible. I havent used Excel in a few years so you forget things you dont use every day.

Here is a screen shot to help explain what I want to do:
Screenshot.jpg

1. Here I would like to lock Row 2 in place so if I were to scroll down it will all stay in place. I could do this with the older Excel but it has all changed now.

2. Here I would like to be able to some how lock the Total row so that it will stay in place but still be able to add a row and keep all the formulas in place. I know you could just add a row as you go then Auto Sum it all at the end of the bi Monthly period(he pays Sales tax bi monthly I have another sheet for the totals of each bi monthly period with totals). But this is my 50 year old dad I would like this as easy as possible. I would like it to be able to automatically add a new row when its needed and keep all the formulas(Column C, D, G and H).

Another thing I would like to see if I can do. For the sales he doesnt always have to pay a Tourism Tax, but if he does its always the same. Is there a way I could do a box that he would only have to check. Then if the box is checked the Tourism Tax would be applied. Or some way you can do another column(where he would type yes or Y or something like that) and write the formula, in the 1.5% Column something like "=IF yes in column D3(where the yes would be) then B3*.015".

I think I have everything covered let me know if any more info is needed.

Thanks,

BLK1985