Netbook for School?

XF8X

Hi, I will be starting school in a few days and I would like to purchase a netbook. The course I am doing is Computer Programmer Analyst. I Will only be using the netbook for notes and in class things as at home I have a more powerful computer capable of doing everything else. I was looking in to the HP 2140 Mini. Any suggestions?

Thx.

massahwahl

VIP Member
Personally (I dont know your preferences) but the netbook would be a real pain to take college notes on. The small keyboard is tough to keep an even typing flow going. Have you thought about getting a tablet pc? It would be more functional for a note taking setting. Otherwise, my uncle has that same netbook and he's been happy with it.

CPTMuller

Personally (I dont know your preferences) but the netbook would be a real pain to take college notes on. The small keyboard is tough to keep an even typing flow going. Have you thought about getting a tablet pc? It would be more functional for a note taking setting. Otherwise, my uncle has that same netbook and he's been happy with it.

I take all of my notes on an eee1005ha-p and have 0 problems.
I like it a lot, but can't vouch for the HP.