New CPU water cooler.

venraw

Hey, guys. I just bought the http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835181010 and installed it. When I put the side of the case back on the tubes were bent so the panel could sit properly. It's a full size tower but I basically still had to scrunch the water cooler's tubes. Are these tubes pretty strong? I mean I had no other way to fit this thing in there without bending it someway or another. Call me paranoid but I have some good hardware in my case and I don't want it doused with water. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160 that's my case. Thanks for the help.

jonnyp11

can you post a pic of the setup itself so we can see it, just save it and upload it to imagecheck.us and then put in the forum link on the side of the page and it will paste in all the coding

venraw

Sorry, I had to go out for a bit. I don't have a camera but I will ask my roommate tomorrow. I'll try to upload it then. thanks for the responses

jonnyp11

not to be rude, but you dan't have a camera or a smart phone to take a pic with? what's wrong with you man?

venraw

not to be rude, but you dan't have a camera or a smart phone to take a pic with? what's wrong with you man?

Surprisingly you'll find that not everybody has them. This is more evident with college students such as myself, lol. I spent most of my excess funds on a decent gaming rig. As far as the phone goes, I'm fine with my pre-paid minute phone. But yeah I've been busy the last couple days; I'll try to get that pic up to see what you guys think.

jonnyp11

well i'm in the same boat with the phone, but mine is this years flip one for 20bucks, so it has a cam, just i don't think there is a way to upload it to the comp, and well my dad is a photographer on the side so we've always had them, and were i live every single kid besides me has a smartphone and the girls have pocket cams in the purses, even just around school (which this is high school 10th grade too.)