New Fan for Sony MHC-EC709iP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The VCR King

I haven't gotten to it yet. I'm currently disassembling an old Radeon card and I'm currently trying to remove the stupidly tiny screws to the fan.

The VCR King

Might need a stupidly tiny screwdriver for that...

I was able to get one of the screws out with the screwdriver to my eyeglasses repair kit, but the other two screws are super-glued in or something because they won't budge at all. Too bad they don't make tiny little screwheads for a power drill... :rolleyes:

Troncoso

VIP Member
I was able to get one of the screws out with the screwdriver to my eyeglasses repair kit, but the other two screws are super-glued in or something because they won't budge at all. Too bad they don't make tiny little screwheads for a power drill... :rolleyes:

Do you need helping figuring out what kind of fan it is?

tremmor

You can get these micro screwdriver kits that has straight, Philips and star bits. check harbor freight or radio shack.

The VCR King

I got the fan out of the Radeon! :D
The screws were glued in so I broke the fan off with a hammer. Half of the little fan blades broke and I destroyed the heatsink, but who's laughin' now, I got my fan!

Troncoso

VIP Member
I know you're trying to be funny, but we are completely off topic at this point. This thread has lost its purpose. (Not that it ever had much of one)

Status
Not open for further replies.