New games?

jgoff14

What new games are coming out or are recently out that you would recommend? Simulation, FPS, Strategy? My new system doesn't like any of my games except WIC. Seriously it is the only one that runs in Win7 64. If anyone knows of a way to get Arma 2 running right pass that along too. I loved flashpoint when it came out, hows the second one? I would like to try something that will make use of my hardware. I'm bored and want to get something to keep me occupied. Thanks in advance.

Jeremy

Archangel

VIP Member
Mass Effect 2 is great. (if you played the first one, and liked it, you'll definately like this one. and if you havn't played the first one, you should play that before playing Mass Effect 2)
anyways, new Battlefield Bad Company is going to be released soon. Silent Hunter 5, wich is probably going to be a hard game to run.

either way, I doubt there is a game that will actually use quad sli 295's. I gues thats the reason why not many people can be bothered to get them, since its a bit pointless.

jgoff14

What do you mean it will be hard to run? Like it wont get along with my set up or just wont push my system?

Archangel

VIP Member
a hard game to run as in, demanding.

Probably not for your pc. but then, games are made for the public, not for the odd semi-supercomputer.

jgoff14

lol. Thanks for the reply. I was looking it up and it looks pretty sweet! Something to look forward to.

Twist86

Mass Effect 2 is great. (if you played the first one, and liked it, you'll definately like this one.

Question my dear Arch is the AI less stupid in ME2? I use to HATE ME just because my units would NEVER move behind cover no matter what I issued them to do or when they did they would immediately run out in the open and start shooting then die :p

Archangel

VIP Member
The AI appearantly got an AI update or something like that. :) they're acting better as in ME. (granted, still not perfect, but then, what game is? )

bigl2007

i got a ?

wasnt sure if there was a thread about scores or judging games but i seem to be liking white knight chronicles for ps3 and i was wondering if anybody else judges a game by igns review or gamespots review so im just curious to know what determines whether you guys are getting the game or not?

Twist86

wasnt sure if there was a thread about scores or judging games but i seem to be liking white knight chronicles for ps3 and i was wondering if anybody else judges a game by igns review or gamespots review so im just curious to know what determines whether you guys are getting the game or not?

Never trust a website....they are payed/threatened to give good reviews on games and if they don't usually someone gets fired and replaced.
The real reviews is by users that played the game...every site gave Far Cry 2 a 9.0+ but average users gave it much lower score (since it rocked but also sucked heavily)

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/falloutnewvegas/index.html?tag=tabs;summary
looks quality :D:D, and not made by Bethesda this time, by Obsidian :D:D

I am curious this a xpac or a brand new title?

The AI appearantly got an AI update or something like that. :) they're acting better as in ME. (granted, still not perfect, but then, what game is? )

Thanks Arch....I will borrow it from a friend then later down the road...will see if the AI is any better before I go spending my money on a copy :p

JareeB

What new games are coming out or are recently out that you would recommend? Simulation, FPS, Strategy? My new system doesn't like any of my games except WIC. Seriously it is the only one that runs in Win7 64. If anyone knows of a way to get Arma 2 running right pass that along too. I loved flashpoint when it came out, hows the second one? I would like to try something that will make use of my hardware. I'm bored and want to get something to keep me occupied. Thanks in advance.

Jeremy

for arma 2 dont you need to only run with one card?

salvage-this

I liked Boishock and Bioshock 2 is coming out soon. But if you have not played the original I would play through that first.

:)

The only two new games i have played are Dark Void and Avatar...so I would reccomend thjose really....apart for than those, the nearest to new ones i would reccomend are Section 8 and Tomb Raider Underworld (yes, they are 2009 ones)