New laptop :)

sveken

So right now i have a new Pavilion DV7 4115tx and the IDT codec sound driver causes my games to lag like hell, i can only play them smoothly when the audio is disabled. So im taking it back to the seller and will trade it in for a new one :) . But im not sure what to replace it with. So if someone could help me find a nice replacement that woud be great.

What im looking For is:
Gaming laptop
With a i7 quad core
A GPU higher then Radeon HD 5650
Preferably 2 HDDs
15-18inch screen
Most important. It must look dam good, The pavilion i got because its made of metal and is really slim, just the Audio driver lets it down.

oh and island style keyboard would be nice :)

thanks in advanced:)

sunnysid3up

So right now i have a new Pavilion DV7 4115tx and the IDT codec sound driver causes my games to lag like hell, i can only play them smoothly when the audio is disabled. So im taking it back to the seller and will trade it in for a new one :) . But im not sure what to replace it with. So if someone could help me find a nice replacement that woud be great.

What im looking For is:
Gaming laptop
With a i7 quad core
A GPU higher then Radeon HD 5650
Preferably 2 HDDs
15-18inch screen
Most important. It must look dam good, The pavilion i got because its made of metal and is really slim, just the Audio driver lets it down.

oh and island style keyboard would be nice :)

thanks in advanced:)

The HP performance series has some nicely built i7 laptops. island keyboard and aluminum i believe. Or you can get a Sony F series