New look of facebook.com is it Pros or Cons?

chamgamer

Hi guys what do you think in the new facebook environment? well for me it's holy crap god damn sucks!!! it's super hyper complicated i can't open the chatbox :( and everything was a piece of dog's dirt.!!!!!!

How about you guys as a facebook user what are your comments, and are you belong to pros or cons?

Drenlin

I hate this new interface with the pictures...the old way was much better. Much lighter, too...this new thing doesn't load nearly as fast.

bengal85

I think it is good...some things area a bit unorganized but other things are done really well. I am a fan of the new facebook they did what they had to design wise to keep current. if they dont continue to update they will end up just like myspace did

brian

VIP Member
I hate this new interface with the pictures...the old way was much better. Much lighter, too...this new thing doesn't load nearly as fast.

Just saw this today. I like it, seems like the pictures are more high def and the black border adds a nice touch.

Calibretto

VIP Member
It seems that we all go crazy when something changes even if it's minor. We're very habitual people and we're afraid of change. Chill out and I'm sure you'll get used to the new layout sooner or later.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
To avoid the new photo thing and see photos the old way, just open the picture in a new tab :)