new post per day record.

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
being that i just signed up today, every post i make goes towards my average. that means with this thread, i will have an average of 20 posts per day! :D

also, i noticed that [tab] is a member and admin already. :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
zkiller said:
being that i just signed up today, every post i make goes towards my average. that means with this thread, i will have an average of 20 posts per day! :D

also, i noticed that [tab] is a member and admin already. :)
yep I managed to rope [tab] into being an admin.
[tab] did a lot of behind the scenes work for me with webmasterforum.com
Things you didnt see or notice, but nonetheless he did do a lot.
Oh and he is the only person I know who is as lazy as me. So he makes a good admin.

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i really didn't even intend to do so back then, it just kinda happened. most of them were actually quality posts though. :p ;)

charly

i'm new at this forum too, and i'm looking forward if it will get interresting stuff.
if it would just add flood and other junk i'm out.

seriously i prefere quality instead of quantity and still to get some tips when i start the requestet programming next year.

a forum should be used by many to help some, or to discuss. if quantity is the target, a chatroom would be much better for those who wanna read tons.

ciao, charly

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
charly said:
i'm new at this forum too, and i'm looking forward if it will get interresting stuff.
if it would just add flood and other junk i'm out.

seriously i prefere quality instead of quantity and still to get some tips when i start the requestet programming next year.

a forum should be used by many to help some, or to discuss. if quantity is the target, a chatroom would be much better for those who wanna read tons.

ciao, charly
of course quality is the target. however, some of us here have known each other for quite a while know and this isn't the first forum we have helped to build, so the above couple of posts were more in the lines of insider jokes. i totally agree with you on the quality over quantity thing, charly. :)

AainaalyaA

this thread is getting out of hand... what were we talking about? quality postings? and no.. I am a slave... slaves do the bowing... not the other way around :p