No sound! Help!

peachlifter

Hello good people:)

I know It may sound stupid for most of you but I'm quite unexpirienced in techs:eek:
So I have this Chieftech machine for some time now, but my father installed me both MacOS and Windows 7 working systems. My problem is that I had no sound. Now I disabled all other sound devices in my MAC system, and left only Realtek Digital output working... and now I have sound on my MAC. But whatever I'm trying on the Windows7 - I don't get any sound, but anyway my Realtek Output detects the sound I'm trying to play!!!!
Do you have any idea what is happening?!?!?! :confused::confused::confused:
Thank you in advance:)

For what it's worth,I'm having the same problem with windows seven on a windows 64 bit desktop.PC.
Realtek Audio manager and all other audio programmes,like windows media player,or Power dvd , no sound. The normal windows computer sounds don't play either.But there is a visual indication that sound is playing through the computer.
Normally,I would tell you that your speakers are plugged into the wrong socket in back of your computer.
But,if it is not that,then I'm stuffed.
All audio,say,Music has to pass through a gaggle of settings before it actually is heard on your speakers,So,check all the settings for each one,sound card,player,speakers them selves,keyboard settings.
good luck.

OverClocker

Try this :
- Click on the volume icon in the system tray, then click on the icon at the top of the volume slider
- Go to Properties
- Then Change Settings
- Driver tab
- Roll Back Driver
- Reboot