Noob to watercooling

deankenny

I have decided to buy a NZXT H440 case and do a basic custom WC block on the cpu to start off with, with possible expansion to gpu's in the future.

I have been doing my research, and pretty much know how the pump radiator and pipes work etc. But the fluid is still leaving me a little confused, some yt vids I watch say put this that and the other on it, some have a coil in the reservoir etc.

I want red pipes or red water to match the red accents on the case, I checked this fluid out, it says pre-mixed, so can I just fill my reservoir with this liquid only without having to worry about mixing and/or adding a silver coil?
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-153-XS&groupid=962&catid=1531

All help appreciated thank you.

Okedokey

The answer to your question is yes. The silver coil is a biocide, but as I have explained in many other threads and forums, introducing any other metal is a bad idea.

Install the system without connecting the cpu block to the motherboard, and remove as much of the hardware from the case as possible (including the PSU). Install the loop, run it and let it bleed air and let it run over night. You can start the PSU (thus the pump) using the 'paper clip method' (google it). Once you have bled it and run it overnight, then carefully attach it to the cpu and replace other gear, put heaps of towels around and be ready to swtich it off.