noob's bored of my current setup sale

funkysnair

VIP Member
what you replacing it with?

you going the i7 route?

im buying my gtx285 tomorrow for £255 zotac amp edition and another next week for ultimate sli wahoooo

just a noob

bye.jpg
that's what the e5200 stays at 24/7(prime 95 stable for 12 hours), i can leave it at that setting for the buyer if they request it
DSC01858.jpg
ram
DSC01856.jpg
gpu
DSC01805.jpg
the whole setup at an earlier date
and yes funky, i'm going to be going the i7 route, ala w3520, evga x58 matx, and a lian li pc-v350b
edit: heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=65941

Last edited:

just a noob

not really wanting to sell just the cpu or ram by themselves(of course i would be willing to get rid of the motherboard by itself), otherwise around $85 usd shipped to the uk

just a noob

just those parts, i want to sell the motherboard, cpu, and ram as a kit, if somebody wants to buy the motherboard, i'll sell that(i tried selling it before, and i just couldn't get it sold...)

mtb211

yeah man im def interested, so for 285 plus ship I get everything but the Gpu?

Everything is 100 percent functional? whats your mobo? Asus maximus?

just a noob

$210 dollars gets you the e5200, 4 gig's of mushkin redline, and an asus maximus formula 2 motherboard, you have to supply: hard drive, power supply, graphics card, operating system, etc. and if everything wasn't functioning, i wouldn't be able to use the system right now :p

just a noob

not really, number one, my board is used, and number two i've tried to sell it once before, and i couldn't get the thing to go at $125(when it was going for $279.99 new+shipping)...

bomberboysk

not really, number one, my board is used, and number two i've tried to sell it once before, and i couldn't get the thing to go at $125(when it was going for $279.99 new+shipping)...
Put everything in a case, load a fresh install of an os, and sell it on craigslist;)

bomberboysk

Just a note to anyone thinking about this board, its a great board. (And you may want to list a newegg link or something for people to see)