Norton AntiVirus Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjbllr15

Hey guys i am looking for a site where I can download a free copy of Norton Antivirus....any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

pcmagic

you would be just as well just paying for it, you dont know how good or how effective the trial version is,

maroon1

there is no working cd key or crack for norton antivirus 2006 yet, but there is one for the 2005

Last edited:

maroon1

Curt said:
Or save your money and get free software that works even better than Norton.

i don't think that there is a software better than norton antivirus 2006

please try it before u judge
http://www.soft32.com/download_125512.html

this is the trial version ^ , u can just use it for 15 days

and i forget to tell u that this new version 2006 contains Spyware protection, so u don't need to have antispyware program with it

Last edited:

dansilva

sjbllr15 said:
Hey guys i am looking for a site where I can download a free copy of Norton Antivirus....any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

with all do respect sjbllr15 its a very dumb thing to post a thread like this here knowing its against the forum rules. if you are really smart enough you will work out where to get such softwares for free. Anything illegal dont post here, no point you will get told off or banned, keep it clean sjbllr15
:)

Last edited:

sjbllr15

i didnt kniow it was against forum rules.. sorry guys... i was just looking for a shareware version if there was one out so i could see how i liked it before i purchased it .

cell4me

banned
Norton antivirus is great, it has alot of virus definitions in its data base but there other products needs help, such as there antispyware. I was watching techtv call for help and they tested antispyware products and norton scored the worst, out of 40 infections norton found like 3 and believe it or not the one that scored the highest was pestpatrol! They also tested spybot search and destroy and ad-aware and ad-aware did not score so good either but the bottom line is dont just trust norton antispyware to keep the spyware off your computer use many antispyware programs but as far as virus protection norton is top notch! Now let the crying start (Norton uses too many system resources) Boo Hoo whaaa...wtf? Norton is useing like 8mb of ram on my pc OMG better switch to avast or AVG because they only use 6mb there for they are better and that 2mb of ram wont bog my system down...ROFLMAO!

I have used them all and for free avast or avg cant be beat but they have no where as big of data base as a paid antivirus such as norton or panda or nod32 ect ect...!

romio414

I have a Windows XP and i go to this one site called www.mycoke.com and when i get to that page the page is like a animation (kinda like wen u go to a movie site and it does the lil start up before u can start clicking on it) but just last nite it was alright and i was on that page but now all that comes up is a blank page with a couple of lil white boxes with the red X's in it... can anyone help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.