Not finding hard drive

tsaw7

If you hard drive is connected to the Master end of a cable, and set to the master setting in the jumper, there should be no problem at all.

Try unplugging all of your HDDs (and your floppy if you have one) and just put that HDD in and see if it works. Your computer won't boot to Windows but it should at the very least see a hard drive.

Well that sucks. Tomorrow, I will strip it all down, and go over it again. I really appreciate your help. If anyone can think of something I haven't tried, I would love to hear it.

gamerman4

Well that sucks. Tomorrow, I will strip it all down, and go over it again. I really appreciate your help. If anyone can think of something I haven't tried, I would love to hear it.

Sorry I couldn't fix your problem. If I think of anything, I'll post back. If you fix it tomorrow, post back here and tell me what you did so I'll know and will be able to help someone else later on.

tsaw7

Sorry I couldn't fix your problem. If I think of anything, I'll post back. If you fix it tomorrow, post back here and tell me what you did so I'll know and will be able to help someone else later on.

Will do. Thanks again.