Not sure what its called but need it.

SadisticalActs

alright awhile back like maybe 3 years ago, this friend of mine showed me this disc he had, that you boot from a Pc and it starts a virtual version of windows, and it has tons of applications installed on the disc, like hacking computers on a network and making them slaves to yours, spyware, registry stuff, ghosting. all this stuff that seemed cool. i guess it was a disc Microsoft technicians use to have, and are rare. does anybody have it or know the name of it so i can download it. i dont know the dude anymore who had it. but i heard its a powerful disc, and if its online MS can find it and trace it to you. anyone?

adarsh

Are you aware of the fact that you are dioscussing stuff that is against the rules of the forums?
Reported.

Cleric7x9

there is a program out there called SuperWindows that might do what you are looking for. I know it exists, but i cant find anything about it.

SadisticalActs

how is it against the rules, its a cool dvdrom technicians like bible. and i would like the know the name of it. its not illegal, you just need to work for microsoft to have it.

JlCollins005

alright awhile back like maybe 3 years ago, this friend of mine showed me this disc he had, that you boot from a Pc and it starts a virtual version of windows, and it has tons of applications installed on the disc, like hacking computers on a network and making them slaves to yours, spyware, registry stuff, ghosting. all this stuff that seemed cool. i guess it was a disc Microsoft technicians use to have, and are rare. does anybody have it or know the name of it so i can download it. i dont know the dude anymore who had it. but i heard its a powerful disc, and if its online MS can find it and trace it to you. anyone?

k so hacking computers, and only ms technicians can have it, from what i see ur not a technician and hacking computers is illegal to discuss.. but i think what u might be talking about is called *Super WinPE*

Last edited:

SirKenin

banned
The disk you're looking for is called the "Ultimate Boot Disk" or "UBCD". If you don't have it, you're not a computer guru... :p

SirKenin

banned
Yuppers. Why do you think I bashed a certain no-brain for the Knoppix fanboyism? UBCD crucifies it. It's a must have for any geek. ;)

Cleric7x9

Yuppers. Why do you think I bashed a certain no-brain for the Knoppix fanboyism? UBCD crucifies it. It's a must have for any geek. ;)

haha, its funny, i have been using the ubcd for almost a year now, and i have never used any function besides memtest, which i could have done with a simple memtest CD. haha wow, i really need to check that thing out.

SadisticalActs

yeah

yeah i have all these the ultimate boot disc, and the bebuilder one, and i have hirens, none of these are it. If i remember the virtual windows it opened was Windows X. and it looked like XP but sorta better, and it has the start menu and you hit it and it has all these programs in it. to use and install. I know the dude use to sell them to other techs for $100 bucks each. cuz it did alot more than all these discs you guys named did, and it was the size of a DVD, these are all Cdroms. Im gona try to contact this dude, but this disc will do anything and can help u get through anything that has to do with Xp and ME