*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Ben

VIP Member
QFT

i like vroom skies and bens (username ben) photo signatures/borders, they add a nice professional touch

lol..i don't have any photo signatures/borders. My pictures are so awesome they make you THINK i have borders!:p

but seriously...idk, I just haven't taken the time to make any. I mean, I like borders...I guess just not on MY photo's. I like em' clean.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
lol..i don't have any photo signatures/borders. My pictures are so awesome they make you THINK i have borders!:p

but seriously...idk, I just haven't taken the time to make any. I mean, I like borders...I guess just not on MY photo's. I like em' clean.

I tried using borders for like 2 Photo Tourneys, but according to votes, seems like I'm not good at them, lol.

I like them clean too, I guess.

TFT

VIP Member
I tried using borders for like 2 Photo Tourneys, but according to votes, seems like I'm not good at them, lol.

I like them clean too, I guess.

Haha, I'm the opposite. I don't use borders and according to votes I'm still not good at them :D

bass76

VIP Member
Its a bit blurred but I think it adds to the 'candid' nature of the shot. The bits at the sides are tree trunks.

_IGP0492Large.jpg

ScOuT

VIP Member
I have been inspired by all the photographers here at CF. I am starting to work with GIMP and edit some pictures.

EditFlower.jpg