*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

vroom_skies

VIP Member
I think it's time we made this official: Ben = CF's best photographer.

I will catch up though!!! I hope... :p

Pfft, I want a recount :D

Here is one from a week or two back. I was about to throw it out, then decided to bring it into PS, now I like it a lot lol.

After:
Edit1.jpg

Before:
IMGP2781.jpg

speedyink

VIP Member
Pfft, I want a recount :D

Here is one from a week or two back. I was about to throw it out, then decided to bring it into PS, now I like it a lot lol.

Haha, good ol' photoshop :p

Here's a couple of my recent ones.

*edit: wow, sorry for the amount to our slower internet users.

Fluffy_Critter_by_speedyink.jpg

In_need_of_lotion_by_speedyink.jpg

On_the_streets_by_speedyink.jpg

Town_Hall_by_speedyink.jpg

Beach___crooked_by_speedyink.jpg

Humming_Bird_by_speedyink.jpg

Nemo_Outside_by_speedyink.jpg

Ferry_in_Nanaimo_by_speedyink.jpg

My_Baby_by_speedyink.jpg

Respital

hey speedy any chance of getting the high res of the first two of those images and the one of the cat? I'd really like to use them for my desktop background, thanks. :)

Irishwhistle

people get curious? :)

I suppose, but YOU could take a picture like that with any DSLR, maybe even some point and shoots, but not just anyone could... when are people gonna realize it's the photographer and not the camera? :p

No offense Respital... just sayin' :)

Respital

I suppose, but YOU could take a picture like that with any DSLR, maybe even some point and shoots, but not just anyone could... when are people gonna realize it's the photographer and not the camera? :p

No offense Respital... just sayin' :)

Hey! I've won one of the photo contests, my only problem is most of my shots are nature and we can't have 14309329428 nature photo tourneys, plus i am still 14 i have a lot to learn, besides if you can put your mind to something you can achieve it.

Irishwhistle

Human's are naturally curious it's something we can't control.

I was actually referring to why do people always ask about the camera and not other things, forget about it. :)

That's one nice camera, do you like it? I was thinking of getting the D60 for myself, would you recommend it?

I know your asking Ben, but I'll answer too if it's alright. :) The D90 is an awesome camera if it feels right to you, personally I don't like the feel of it, but if you like what it feels like and can afford it, get it! Just make sure you try before you buy.

Hey! I've won one of the photo contests, my only problem is most of my shots are nature and we can't have 14309329428 nature photo tourneys, plus i am still 14 i have a lot to learn, besides if you can put your mind to something you can achieve it.

Nothin' wrong with that! :) btw, I'd highly recommend heading the book "Undertanding Exposure" if you're interested in photography and want to learn how to use manual mode (or any mode for that matter) more effectively.

Now I'm gonna contradict myself, what camera do you have anyway? :p

Last edited:

Respital

Umm wow lol actually i found this camera and i wasn't really interested in photography before i did it's a Nikon Coolpix L3.