*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

IMG_1169-XL.jpg

IMG_1068-XL.jpg

Yes to both of them Geoff :)

Brilliant shots everyone, like all of them very much.
I am going for a 100km trekking soon, so I will probably be able to get some good mountain shots. :)

Nice ones Danny. :good: I was on the Isle of Wight the other night and got some nice sunsets over The Needles and Freshwater Bay. Will post photos soon.

Normally, being on the east, I am on the wrong side of the country for sunsets really. ;)

Nice ones Danny. :good: I was on the Isle of Wight the other night and got some nice sunsets over The Needles and Freshwater Bay. Will post photos soon.

Normally, being on the east, I am on the wrong side of the country for sunsets really. ;)

Cool, man. Look forward to seeing them! Bet you get pretty good sun rises though.

Its not the best shot I know, but for a point and shoot rigged up to a $50 telescope I am proud of it:

Its out of focus, and very noisy due to the 3200 ISO I had to use to reduce my shutter speed so I wouldnt get a trail, but over all considering what a spec the star (Vega) is from here its amazing to me. Because I was never able to get this telescope to focus on stars before, but after an hour or so of taking the telescope apart and cleaning the lenses and making a mount for my camera I managed to get it to work perfectly.

This telescope is really meant for the moon though. So this weekend I will get shots with it at the moon during a light dusk and it should be almost flawless quality.

Its not the best shot I know, but for a point and shoot rigged up to a $50 telescope I am proud of it:

Its out of focus, and very noisy due to the 3200 ISO I had to use to reduce my shutter speed so I wouldnt get a trail, but over all considering what a spec the star (Vega) is from here its amazing to me. Because I was never able to get this telescope to focus on stars before, but after an hour or so of taking the telescope apart and cleaning the lenses and making a mount for my camera I managed to get it to work perfectly.

This telescope is really meant for the moon though. So this weekend I will get shots with it at the moon during a light dusk and it should be almost flawless quality.

That's a pretty good start there!

That's a pretty good start there!

Thanks. More astrophotography with my point and shoot, had to get some shots in before the storms start rolling in all week next week on my week off:

Probably the best picture Iv ever taken.

Back