*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

*cough*
Sunrise.
Sorry! :p I should have read your post! :D

I have taken thousands of photos in July so far. I'm trying to get them up onto Flickr but it is taking a while because a lot of the groups I post in to help me get my views have a set number of photos you can post to them each day, but here are some of the best recent photos I've put up there:

Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT) 2016: Sometimes the slow 300mm lens I have and the D3200's 4 fps shooting makes capturing airshows quite hard. I'm hoping that by the time I go to RIAT 2017 I have a 500mm or a 600mm lens and a D500 which can shoot at 10 fps and has a much better and faster auto-focusing system than the AF on the 55-300mm lens I use (it's the same auto-focusing system used in the D5, 153 points etc).

RIAT 2016 - Eurofighter Typhoon by Jason Brown, on Flickr

RIAT 2016 - F-22 Raptor by Jason Brown, on Flickr

RIAT 2016 - F-22 and F-35 Flypast by Jason Brown, on Flickr

RIAT 2016 - SAAB Gripen by Jason Brown, on Flickr

RIAT 2016 - Polish Mikoyan MiG-29 Fulcrum by Jason Brown, on Flickr

RIAT 2016 - F-35 Lightning II by Jason Brown, on Flickr

RIAT 2016 - F-35 Lightning II by Jason Brown, on Flickr

RIAT 2016 - RAF Red Arrows Display by Jason Brown, on Flickr

RIAT 2016 - RAF Red Arrows Display by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Africa Alive zoo:

Great Grey Owl by Jason Brown, on Flickr

African Tribal Dancers by Jason Brown, on Flickr

Last edited:
Recent hike (two days ago) around Annecy. It has been a long time :)

Tournette-bouquetin_zpsnov5euap.jpg

Tournette-refuge_zpseyw7qt9x.jpg

beautiful pictures. That is an adventure.

Thank you, it's been a while since I've taken my DSLR on a hike, been mainly trail running in places similar as this but there is too much shock while running so I can't take the DSLR :/

Thank you, it's been a while since I've taken my DSLR on a hike, been mainly trail running in places similar as this but there is too much shock while running so I can't take the DSLR :/
#1 reason I migrated to a mirrorless

#1 reason I migrated to a mirrorless

That still won't let me allow myself to take a 500-700€ camera while trail running or MTBing... A bad fall would kill it. Actually I fell during the hike and saved the camera by falling on my arm instead of my back. This save cost me a huge freakin pain that I still feel today... Muscular so nothing to worry about but still :p

Not a great photo, (taken with old samsung phone) but this guy is on my window every morning - leaves and then returns the following morning.

window frog.jpg

Back