*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

lovely?

your lucky omega. (i'm sure you dont agree) but we here in the central valley california havent had snow in over 20 years

theboy

Untitled-1.jpg

foto3.jpg

dia_0311.jpg

Like I said before, boy do I love California!

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Like I said before, boy do I love California!
I really like that last picture :) I wish we had some photo-ops like that around here! The best is that old house I visted a while back, but I think I've seen it all... Though my friend does want to go back and find the attic. Oddly enough, we looked all around and didn't see any openings...

Anyway, I walked outside to test out my camera some today. I got an adaptor and filters for my camera a few days ago, so I wanted to try them outside. I already got some crap on them, but at least it's not on the lens itself :rolleyes:

Unfortunetly I only got one picture I felt was even partly worth posting... I always was intriged by these trees... I thought they looked neat, kind of creepy. And they have a really eery creek to them when the wind blows...

Trees.jpg

speedyink

VIP Member
This is an updated picture I modified in photoshop.

DSC01431enhanced.jpg

The original is somewhere in the earlier pages of this thread. What do you guys think of the look? I like it, almost makes it look 'dreamy'.

Last edited:

alexandergre

This is an updated picture I modified in photoshop.

DSC01431enhanced.jpg

The original is somewhere in the earlier pages of this thread. What do you guys think of the look? I like it, almost makes it look 'dreamy'.
nice.
i think you just used a Soft light with the opacity of minus 80%
you changed the the blending mode to softlight. + gaussian blur.
is it right? if no what did you used?

speedyink

VIP Member
haha, I realize that, I've noticed other people posting obviously retouched photos, so I thought why not. The original unedited picture is back about 35 pages or so

Dual_Corex2

banned
haha, I realize that, I've noticed other people posting obviously retouched photos, so I thought why not. The original unedited picture is back about 35 pages or so

lol, yea, i think the thread name should be changed to post your pictures. Its lost the unedited part, i think it lost that a while back.

Hyper_Kagome

I have non-edited pictures. Yay.
Half because I don't want to fight with my photoshop half the time...
Buwhahaha!
My messy room:
IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

I'll leave the rest for later. It's been cleaned and whatnot since then, so yeah.
>>;
Etc: More games... less junk on the floor... most of it is on the corner by my shelves thanks to my parents moving things up there from Christmas, etc. OH, and I'll get a video of my spiffy new chair that I use with my games. That thing is like it has surround sound. xd
The whole upstairs is mine. ALL MINE.
Why did I post this again if I'm taking new ones?

BUSH!
IMG_1497.jpg

Wow, my room collects junk. Haha.

Last edited:

Hyper_Kagome

=]]
Thanks.
And I can't seem tog et rid of the old furbies... IMO they're so much more... appealing then the new ones, so I don't wanna get rid of them. Every now and then I actually play with them when I get bored.
>>