Official Screenshot Thread

speedyink

VIP Member
Got the COD4 Demo. Freakin awesome game! I also surprised at how well it runs on my system, it's running very smooth at these graphics.

COD4.jpg

COD42.jpg

COD43.jpg

COD44.jpg

COD45.jpg

COD46.jpg

speedyink

VIP Member
COD4 is pretty damn good. Pretty similar to COD2 in gameplay, but it's damn cool to be playing with modern weapons!

Hmm, I guess those will be the last screenshots I'll be posting using my beloved X700 Pro. Tomorrow I'm picking up my new 8600GTS:D

darklord

ya ut3 is really fun. it has the same fast paced UT gameplay but this time with really good graphics. the demo only had a few graphics options (resolution, texture and world detail) so i dont really know how fully maxed out settings look. btw, that gun in the screenshot is a link gun. it looks so tight.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
ScreenShot00005.jpg

ScreenShot00017.jpg

ScreenShot00016.jpg

I'm so dead, but....
ScreenShot00021.jpg

I blow him up wit my slime gun!!! I tried to get a pic of him falling apart, but this game is so damn quick, i weren't fast enough!

Edit: half my pics weren't put up, here they are,

ScreenShot00006.jpg

ScreenShot00008.jpg

ScreenShot00018.jpg

ScreenShot00024.jpg

hermeslyre

VIP Member
I had it in there awhile ago, but I deleted it when i thought my computer pooped out. I'm too lazy to put it back in XD for the record though, 7600gt, x2 3800+ @ 2.7ghz, 2gB's of pc3200. Yesh, yesh, I know I need to upgrade this hunk..... But one a serious note (>.>), UT3 looks completely awesome, and this is just a beta demo! The final game will have higher quality textures and it will look tons better.

The FPS is sporadic. Out of the three maps one runs better than the other. But most of the time i get mid 20's, give or take a couple frames given the situation. It's weird how most of my games act like that, in same FPS region.. Have any o' you played it yet, cause you should.

g4m3rof1337

cod4.jpg

CoD 4

I couldn't raise the resolution, it kept kicking me off.

I tried 1024 x 768 and 1280 x 1024.

I got minimal lag with my system, it was kind of like the auto save, where it would lag for like one second, and continue.

Fun game, plan on buying it.