Official Screenshot Thread

skidude

Are you sure you are saving them as JPEG's?? Are they too large, like 1280x1024 or over the sixe limit?

Jon Boy

vroom_skies said:
What site are you guys using to host your pics. I was using photobucket, but for some reason the screenshots are comming out way to small. If you can link me a good site, then I can get you some good screen.

Bob.

Also imageshack doesn't let me either, they say the pics are to big even after I resized them.

Your photos have to be under 1 mb in size to go on image shack. So open photo in paint then click save as and change extention to jpg. Click ok, then usualy you dont see any quality change but images are around 150kb to 250kb in size. Well works for me :D.

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Ok, well lets see if these work. Today we have a mix off HL2 LC, CSS, and F.E.A.R. My name on css is usually -=PIE=-BlackJack, I'm sure I've played with a few of you.
This guy is looking pretty sharp.
d2_lostcoast0002.jpg

Looks good enough to go swimming.
d2_lostcoast0003.jpg

Quite nice.
d2_lostcoast0013.jpg

Quite awsome.
d2_lostcoast0014.jpg

d2_lostcoast0015.jpg

Staring him down.
d2_lostcoast0021.jpg

O no he is gaining some nerves.
d2_lostcoast0022.jpg

O no, suicuide run.
d2_lostcoast0024.jpg

You had to be there for this shot, was quite nice.
de_dust20006.jpg

These guys were acting pretty slick so I hung them out to dry.
Screenshot003.jpg

Last edited:

Jon Boy

Heres mine from fear (sorry quality is piss poor) I saved it into word first then took it out enlarged and then compressed it lol. Well its a tripple head shotto kill someone who was moving about 30m away lol (shame u can only see from close up hehe).

EDIT : May help if I post link to the picture lol

fatal1ty_fan

yeah im going to get fear for xmas
im going to get alot of games for xmas
ill be sure to take some great screen shots

here is 2 form css

my dead body
hl22005-12-2017-38-53-92.jpg

that doesnt look good
hl22005-12-2017-22-27-68.jpg

Raditz

Here's my best score I'm Raditz.

dedust00003sg.jpg

That's me hanging down from the bridge on aztec: This is an awesome pic if it would be brighter.

deaztec00005nu.jpg

P11

VIP Member
Raditz, how about you show us your score in the 2nd screenshot:)? knowing that there is more than 1 person......:p

fatal1ty_fan

P11 said:
Raditz, how about you show us your score in the 2nd screenshot:)? knowing that there is more than 1 person......:p
cuz he suxs hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
juss messing with ya
and yeah i dont like the new models
they look gay
really gay
like really really gay
like .............. thats enough

Last edited: