Official Screenshot Thread

skidude

fatal1ty_fan said:
that game looks like crap

The point of the game isn't graphics, its supposed to be a comic-book FPS. The graphics dont alway's make the game. The story and action in that game will kick Half Life 2 in the ass any day. Have you ever played it all the way through?

fatal1ty_fan

i have never played it and i know that the game is a comic book theme
but it still looks like crap
and no i have never played the game

fatal1ty_fan

i dont hate the game it juss dont look like my type of game
and the game looks like crap and i never said it was a bad game

skidude

No i meant play it so it will change your views on the graphics. Those images had to be scaled down so they look choppy. In reality the game looks actually pretty good for what it was intended.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
that game looks like crap
and i dont even know y thay made that game

Are you kidding me? The game is right out of a comic book. Kinda that point. The graphics are actually very good. It is not supposed to look real. As a matter of fact if you consider all the games that strive to look real and don't then this one looks awesome as it looks just like a comic book which was the intention.

Skidude... You should turn on some antialliasing as the game looks best with it on. The game looks great and has some of the best graphics I have seen comic book wise :). I think I'll install and play for a bit!

fatal1ty_fan

hey the games looks like crap thats all im saying
im not say the game its self is crap (the gamw is proble great)
the gfx juss look like crap

skidude

Blue said:
Skidude... You should turn on some antialliasing as the game looks best with it on. The game looks great and has some of the best graphics I have seen comic book wise :). I think I'll install and play for a bit!

There is an antialiasing option?!?!?!? WHERE!!! I've never seen any graphical changes in that game besides resolution!! If you know where to change it please tell me, but I'll look now and see if I can find it. And, like Blue said, the gfx are actually really good, its just the scale of the screens which makes em look blocky and crappy.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
hey the games looks like crap thats all im saying
im not say the game its self is crap (the gamw is proble great)
the gfx juss look like crap

And all I'm saying is the game looks great! not saying it is a good game but just that it looks great! :p. Oh and it is a good game. Now how it looks is just a matter of opinion and really is not worth an argument so relax yourself.

There is an antialiasing option?!?!?!? WHERE!!! I've never seen any graphical changes in that game besides resolution!!

Sadly there prob. isn't. I force antialliasing in the drivers settings when I play that game though.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
So Skidude got me interested in playing for a few. This is a great game and I love to comic book style graphics. Cannot remember ever playing an FPS in comic book style... I would say this is truly a unique game and worth the play.

XIII2005-12-2321-34-26-71.jpg

XIII2005-12-2321-33-17-93.jpg

XIII2005-12-2321-25-01-29.jpg

skidude

I think its the longest post in this forums history!! It makes me feel special. Keep this thing going people! Post your screens!

BTW- Nice Blue, I love that game. One of the best single player campaigns out. My favorite level is the Mental Hospital its sooooo fun!

fatal1ty_fan

well the game dont look half as bad as when skidude posted his

ohh btw tomarrow im going to get a lot of games so ill post post them all on monday

redrider773

Doom3 on my system. Getting X1800XT and 4000+ (which im gonna OC the crap outta) tomarrow, but a new mobo, so it will take a while to setup, but eventually, ill post screens of HL2, Doom3, CoD2, and BF2 with new card. For now, some Doom.

POST9.jpg

POST8.jpg

POST7.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
redrider, you only get 13K in 3DMark03 with an A64 4000+ and a X1800XT? Or was that your old systems scores?