Official Screenshot Thread

Modoman

here's some more q4...
Q4Zap.jpg

Q4BodHook.jpg

skidude

Modoman said:
damn red rider... in that second pic, that guy's face looks almost freakin real

The monster's face???? The second one in mine is a guy's face, and mine's on just an X700! Imagine that on an X1800XT or 7800GTX!!

BTW- Happy 100th page birthday to the longest thread on this forum!:D :D I feel specail for starting it.:D :D

Modoman

skidude said:
The monster's face???? The second one in mine is a guy's face, and mine's on just an X700! Imagine that on an X1800XT or 7800GTX!!

BTW- Happy 100th page birthday to the longest thread on this forum!:D :D I feel specail for starting it.:D :D
red rider's pic is on an 1800xt :confused:

skidude

I know, but which picture were you talkin about, the one with the monster on the ground?? If you are yeah, that does look frikin real!

Geoff

VIP Member
Here are some pics of glitches i found in CSS (3 total):

Here there is no gun in his hand, but if i look down it appears:
cs_office0005.jpg

Here are two terrorists combined together, and there floating!:
cs_office0003.jpg

Heres a floating piece of plastic from the projector:
cs_office0001.jpg

redrider773

You think that face looks real, I just finished re-installing HL2 from the new mobo X-Mas, check out this screen. Remember the opening movie? Hooooly crap. It's game engine too. Also, check the HDR, the city is beautiful. I'm gonna install CoD2 tonight, post some of those. But as of right now, with 9270 in '05 with just this one card, it's the sweetest thing I've ever seen. This card is by far the best on the market, and just went below $500 on newegg. Anyone getting a new card should seriously consider this. Can't wait til I Crossfire it next year! just think, 1Gb of video memory!!

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d1trainstation0200121xe.jpg

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
redrider773 said:
just think, 1Gb of video memory!!
Im not possitive with Crossfire, but with SLI it mirrors the memory, so your not actually getting double the memory.

P11

VIP Member
Heres some screenies from when myself and Filip Matijevic had a 1v1 cs match. P.S im the invisible guy :)

cs_office0000.jpg

cs_office00021.jpg

cs_office0003.jpg

Dont ask us why....seems like a glitch, we arnt HAXORZ!!:D