Official Screenshot Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
cheap as in... free? its a great free alternative :)

exactly ;)

although most of its got locked down now by premium so to realy enjoy the game you need to buy premium for 1 month....but you could buy CS:S and have it for lifetime....

K2 are getting greedy imo:)

kobaj

VIP Member
Its more like a free battle field 2...You know, being based on it and everything...

Anywho, I tried out the duel pistols today too. Im not as impressed as with the duel elites in counter strike source. I havnt played the snow map either. I wish I could play more, but having duel monitors, I can never turn left, making the game not so fun. Also not being able to minimize sucks...

hpi

banned
F.E.A.R screenie:

fearscreenie.jpg

ADE

banned
it will be an online moded or created map ;)

i will gather some of my CS:s shots together soon

what are you talking about? That is a normal map. it sux, only snipers are good there. everyone just does a vote to get off of it. not a mod, and its normal. and if you think your better than me I'll take your challenge. I'm good. I just got done winning 1st place in a row 6 times then i got board on quite :p except for to this one hacker and he was kicked. but that don't count. But you can never play with the good team players like when this game wasn't free to play by download (multiplayer wasn't free at one time) and they know how to play. oh yes sir they did. great teams.

Archangel

VIP Member
TRA2007-05-2608-37-40-95.jpg

TRA2007-05-2608-40-12-75.jpg

TRA2007-05-2608-41-03-29.jpg

TRA2007-05-2609-17-40-65.jpg

I gues these dont need any comments.. but really great game. cant wait for it to be released :) (photobuckets resizing made them a bit blurry.. and this is the demo btw ^^ )

Archangel

VIP Member
You can choose not to resize them on photobucket too. but this is a bit more forum-friendly :) (thx for the suggestion tough)