Official Screenshot Thread

g4m3rof1337

To anyone who wanted the map that I was in. In CSS.

fun_skydiving
or fun_skydive

You may not find it in the CSS server search. Cause it's not a 24/7 sky dive server.

kobaj

VIP Member
Not really owning screenshot, more like I need to get my net connection checked out. :p

surf_thriller0001.jpg

surf_legends0001.jpg

I wish those were just spikes, its like that constantly, unfortunately my modem is dieing, need to start searching the net for a new one. :D

The Astroman

WOW :eek:

I just noticed this thread had 428 pages!! That's crazy! Maybe it'll make CF crash when it's @ 1000 pages, cause it's not meant to display 4 figure page numbers?

Anyways, here's a neat little screenshot I took playing Wake Island 2007 on Battlefield 2. I'm on the Airfield, and suddenly I see this:

lotsacarssk6.jpg

I dunno how our commander did it... Probably a hack, but I thought it was nice!

And BTW; for those who don't know, our commander is dropping a shit load of cars.

ADE

banned
umm i dont think so, is it you?

My multiplayer name is "Fahhkue2" :p:eek:

If you do, prepare to die. I was just playing a few days ago and got 1st place every time for 6 times in a row. Except to this hacker, but he got kicked. I extremely good at that game.

ADE

banned
Hay what can i say. I don't care if you think I'm cocky or not. I love that game. And i get really into it. CCS i haven't played, but I adapt to games extremely quick. I own in tons of games. CCS shouldn't be any different. in BF 2142 after a few days, i got up in the hi ranks easily. Halo 1 i kick ass. Condemned I beat on hard playing for the 1st time ever in just 2 days. play me in Halo CE and see if you can get close. gimme them dual SMG's and i kick ass. hand me a silenced sniper rifle, you'll know what hit you, but not where.