Official Screenshot Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just got Half life:2 Deathmatch and Half life 2:Lost coast thanks to Leetkyle informing us about the giveaway.

This game is awesome and the effects are great:)

Heres some of my screenshots of Death match,Ive only played a few minuites of lost coast so ar so i didnt take any screenshots of that :)

hl22007-06-0123-51-17-71.jpg

hl22007-06-0123-48-33-01.jpg

hl22007-06-0123-48-39-81.jpg

hl22007-06-0123-46-22-07.jpg

hl22007-06-0123-45-39-62.jpg

hl22007-06-0123-45-23-21.jpg

That server only had 3 of us there so....

g4m3rof1337

whats a capture card ???

A capture card is a device that can capture TV or stuff from an xbox or a console.

I am sure it can be used in many other ways, but yeah.

You can hook it to a PCI slot or an external one for a laptop or something.

Ben

VIP Member
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pc3NDhgKNow

I was asked about using a capture card to capture the game rather than using something like FRAPS. So, here's a bit of action from Need For Speed Most Wanted. Yes...I enabled a cheat at the end ;)

I love Most Wanted, and you look like a pretty good driver ;) :D

Have you finished the game?

...bleh... And Youtube destroyed it.

Talking about the quality of the video? :p

whats a capture card ???

Its basically a TV tuner with added capture features, so you can make videos of what you are doing on the computer. Or Still Images, whatever you want.

EDIT:

gamer beat me to it :p

i dont think so, best test drive yet and far better than NFS with the open environment IMO...graphics are good too

Yes, and the sound ruines it all. I like the playability, NFS is made by EA and from what I have seen, EA doesn't have half as many problems that Atari has.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Is the quality and compression better than with Fraps?

Only if you're doing video at 640x480. There's practically no strain on your computer while you capture assuming you have an on board encoder as mine does... But since your converting to TV resolutions, you can't technically capture anything higher than around 640x480...