|Official| Smiles Benchmark 2.0 Ranking Thread! (new version :P)

tech savvy

Your scores are very similar to mine with my 2500K @ 4.3. I get around 98 seconds on the 4-threaded and 27 on the 8-threaded. I see your 2500K is at 4.2, correct?

Yep, and it's a 2550k. I can redo the test @4.4, but I thought most people cant get that high so ill stay reasonable @4.2.

spirit

Staff member
At 4.4 I'd imagine you'd get roughly the same scores anyway, I'm only 100MHz higher than you and we're getting roughly the same scores - especially on the 4-threaded bench.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
I got 20 sec for 8 theading on my i3 :)

Yeah, you clocked the hell out of your i3 xD. And you still not getting better then my stock i7 that takes 18s :p
Take it like a challenge, if you can get under 18 with your cpu. You can name yourself a boss ;D

Last edited:

Jamebonds1

Yeah, you clocked the hell out of your i3 xD. And you still not getting better then my stock i7 that takes 18s :p
Take it like a challenge, if you can get under 18 with your cpu. You can name yourself a boss ;D

Grrrrrr......

PS: I think you mean than instead of then :)

Last edited:

spirit

Staff member
Currently the fastest is a 3770K overclocked to 5.0GHz which scored around 16 seconds - doubt your i3 could get to 16 seconds no matter high an overclock you put on it.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Currently the fastest is a 3770K overclocked to 5.0GHz which scored around 16 seconds - doubt your i3 could get to 16 seconds no matter high an overclock you put on it.

what would his i3 do with the new test I`ll create when I`m back (16 threaded - and heavy) :p

PS: 300 posts :p

claptonman

Do I win? Pentium Dual Core T4400 @2.2ghz, 6 GB of 1333mhz RAM.

sgew.png

spirit

Staff member
Nah Claptonman if you're trying for the slowest score possible I tried with an Athlon 64 3700+ and got 953 seconds on the heavy bench and 221 seconds on the light bench.

3700heavy2.jpg

3700light.jpg

claptonman

Damn it, I lose!

If only my P4 laptop wasn't stolen when I borrowed it to someone. Would've been really slow.

(I feel sorry for whoever stole that thing... with all its 512mb of RAM.