OMG..DOOM3 case!

b182tm

I wonder if he plays Doom3 much....That's pretty sweet though. He must have a P.h.D. in modeling.

Rip_Uk

yeah ive been watching that for a while now, brillaint mod just looks a bit toooo big for me ;)

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
man thats an old case mod, and yes it does rock. all the model paints he has you see in one of the pics, its crazy, i can def see how it took over 15 months to complete. crazy, i bet he went out and got smashed when he finished it.... lol

dragon

MadModder

Maybe so marco, but cases like that sell for a lot of money. You could probably buy a new computer with the money you'd make from that.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
MadModder said:
Maybe so marco, but cases like that sell for a lot of money. You could probably buy a new computer with the money you'd make from that.
I didint mean it insultingly, i mean that it must a hell of a lot of time to make it and to get each tiny detail accurate

jbrown456

That case is, well, there is no other word for it, PERFECT! There is not one thing wrong with it in my opinion. Like said, that guy must have had a hell of a lot of time on his hands to be able to complete that.

i.Angel

Simply amazing. Why do some people have so much time on their hands?

I wish I had that much time on my hands :(

i.Angel

LITHIUM said:
that case is ugly dude

Sure it might not be a fancy looking case like the NZXT Lexa, but just think about all the work that guy put into it! He painted it and planned it all by himself. Cheers for this guy:cool:

i.Angel

Are you kidding? What could be better than case modding?:D (besides women...:))

You must not be 100% geek then... :)